Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
We always offer a FREE estimate on a new or replacement air conditioning system!
We realize that buying an air conditioner is a BIG expense for you as the property owner and we will provide you with an accurate estimate from the start, so you may make an informed decision. We promise no hidden cost to deal with at the end!
The company you choose to install your air conditioner is just as important as the brand of air conditioner you select. Shoreline Air Conditioning can provide honest guidance through your selection process to ensure you select the best system tailored to your needs and budget.
Some new things to consider when it’s time to replace your air conditioning system includes healthier air quality. Installing an ultraviolet light to fight off mold, bacteria, and other contaminants is a trending solution. Other resolutions include air purification systems, electric air cleaners, or just a 5″ media filter so you will only have to replace your filter two times a year. Pondering these newer options at the time of replacement can save you both time and associated costs. Please ask our specialists during your FREE estimate so we may provide you multiple options.
It is important to note that not all installations are the same!
At Shoreline Air Conditioning, every air conditioner we install includes:
- Flushing of refrigerant lines to remove old oil and contaminates
- Evacuating of refrigerant lines once tied into the new system to remove all non-condensable items from the system
- Liquid line drier to ensure system if free of contaminates for the life of the system
- Locking refrigerant access caps to prevent tampering
- 2 water safety switches (Just in case one fails.)
- New insulation on refrigerant piping at condenser and air handler
- Ball valve and clean out access on condensate drain. (Provides easy cleaning for drain line.)
- Checking of ductwork for leaking ducts
- New digital thermostat
- Safety pan for under the air handler to help prevent mini floods
- A FREE SERVICE 6 months after the installation.